Friday, December 30, 2011

Here Is Looking At You

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you that follow my blog. Here Is Looking At You. Thanks you for everything. Thank you for putting up with me showing you, Sadie Mae, My House, My crazy thoughts and good thoughts, My pictures of what I call HOT Men, and mostly for being who you are. I do know I can joke around with your Men. poking fun at time at myself and at you as well. Like last year during Christmas time Karl wanted an X-Box. I did the thing about Santa for him. Like when I see a glory hole and someone one their knees, Stan, spreading Christmas Cheer. LPB for being to trashy, Which I love. Koba for not showing us his HOT body and cock but on Sunday making us pick a cock of the day. Lord Patrick for being the one who watches over us in His Kingdom, like a good father/ protector should. Jon AKA Deep Blue who made us fall for his blog and think about different stuff. Sean who's Wednesday Lock ups. Some makes us wished we were lock up and other glad that we are not. Rick, Butch, Corey Jo, Nick,Caroll< for all of those Damn HOT Men, Enhanced Masculinity - Christian Man to Man Making think about everything. Sometime I do agree with you, sometime I do not know where you are coming from, and sometimes I disagree with you totally. Adam I do hope you are getting stronger every day, miss you. I am sorry for who ever I may have left out. I am glad that I have gotten to know some of you via emails and other ways. One last thing thank you for not pointing out that I miss spell words at times or put all of them together.




















Once again Here is looking at you and thank you.

20 comments:

carol said...

My turn to say Thank You Ray for being you. You were one of the first blog I followed and still follow.

Between all of us men who love men, we have posted a huge load of them and let's keep at it in the new year.

Happy, Healthy, Safe NEW YEAR to you, Sadie Mea, and your family.

Don't forget to Stay Hard and Horny,
Carol.

Rich said...

And thank you for a great blog!

Leatherpigboy said...

Ray thanks for all you do with your Blog and for being you. Its always important that we remain true to ourselves. Happy New Year to you Ray and all of your readers here!! OINK!

TornJeans said...

Wow! Thanks Ray! Big Hugs! I wish you a great New Year! All the best to you!

DeepBlue said...

What a GREAT way to end the year. Goes to show we have the same taste in men cuz I wouldn't mind spending new years eve with all those fine men!

And I mean ALL of them!

And I LOVE the mis spellin gand thet ypos. I like tot hink it's becuz you're gettin so excited an dhorny at setting you rposts. ;)

Love you, my sweet cowboy!
Hugs and big kisses all over!
Jon

Rosman said...

Thanks Ray for all you write and post. It shows that you put such thought and care into the blog and that sure is appreciated by me and so many who stop by here for fun and hot men and some humor too. Happy New Year to you and Sadie.

miracleman said...

Hey Ray, Thanks for the boners and all the great cowboys. Have a happy and prosperous New Year.

MM

Koba said...

Here's to YOU, Ray! We make up quite a motley crew, but you are our constant lovely cowboy! Smooch!

LORDPATRICK said...

Thank you Ray for all the great images you post, for your comments on my blog, and for your continued friendship. May 2012 be a year of special blessings for you. This old man loves you dearly and cares about you and Sadie Mae. Hugs, Patrick

karl said...

Yes, I must add to the thanks for this blog and all the hot men youve given us over the past year, your posts are always a lot of fun. Yours is always the first I visit when I come in from work late at night, and I then use the accompanying blog roll to visit other sites...and aernt those men in todays post GORGEOUS! Esp the man on the far right at the top.

Tim said...

Thank you Ray for a great post and a wonderful blog. Happy New Year to you, your family, Sadie Mae and to all the guys who support Ray's Cowboy. Hugs from Tim and Lulu

red-hot-chilli said...

Happy New Year to you, Ray!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Thank you all once again.
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Happy New Year to you!

hairy cub said...

LOL, 2 of these guys are masseurs in the LA area. 2 pricey for me though : (

Trickle Down BS said...

I too would like to join the dozens that have wished you a happy 2012 and also tell you that I am proud of you and very fond of your blog...I think you knew that already.

keep on blogging!...blog 'till you drop in 2012.

Feliz año nuevo 2012
saludos,
raulito

Adonis said...

I 'll give you my best wishes for the new year and I 'll take the last hunk.
Hugs from Greece,
Adonis

Butch 57 said...

Thanks Ray your sexy hot men helps to keep me going

CoreyJo said...

Oh Ray, you really know how to end the old year and bring in in the new year with a bang!!

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments on my blog. I've loved getting to know you, and Sadie Mae, through your blog. I love your posts about and for people. They're creative and funny. If we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at, right?

I wish you a most enjoyable 2012 with more fun and adventures than you know what to do with.

Huggs
CoreyJo

p.s. I'll take the last man in the window. He looks like he might be lonely...
;)

Anonymous said...

Ray,many thanks for your incredible blog. It's always entertaining & horny! One question for 2012 -- there are often pics I'd like to save & view full screen. Is there any way to enlarge your posted pics?