Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yard Man



Ok I now have a yard Man that does my yard. Very Gay freindly. Nice looking. Great since of humor. loves to chat. i broke down and got one. I guess I am now a yuppie. please still be my blog friends. I explained to him that I could not do everything I can do anymore for whatever reasons. I have told you allot of them in another blog talk. After he did my yard he told me to start watering my yard; I told him I have not even turn on the water yet. If it does not get water by rain then it does not grow at much. Then the lovely home owners ass does not bitch about the grass. I still water my flowers, which in a couple more days I will have pictures for everyone to see.

1 comment:

SickoRicko said...

I mowed for the first time this season. Yardwork is not my favorite thing to do. If I'm gonna get sweaty, dirty, and out of breath, I'd rather be having sex.