Friday, December 12, 2008

Close Up of Some Gifts

I Have done all of my wrapping paper fro Christmas in either Cranberry Red or Silver. Loved the color combination. Hope you enjoy it.
.
.
.
.
Glitter wrapping paper, hard to wrap, but very cute when done.





Something I found and really like it, Do not know what it is.

A used Ferrero Rocher candy box with material in it and ribbon and berries outside of it.


This one I had a gray bag, sew the berries and the bird on it. Felt like Martha Stewart here., "and that is a good thing."


.
.

These 2 have a bling on them. I found the peel off stickers and put them on the gifts for extra decoration. A gay man must have made these, but they are to fun. What do you think?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ray...love your CHristmas and Santa shots!

Ruffy said...

And I Though I was the Martha Stewart of gift wrapping! DAMN!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Glad that both of you enjoy the gifts and Christmas.
Ruffy, what can I say, let's have a Martha contest. The winner can say, " And that is a good thing"
Hugs
Ray

Anonymous said...

Looks nice.