Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Test yourself

http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/take
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-kink-spectrum-analysis-test
http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/take


Click Here



Your result for The Kink Spectrum Analysis Test ...

Ultraviolet (350 nm)
You scored 72% self-confidence and 76% bandwidth!



Holy spectrum! You have a lot of different kinks, and you definitely like to play on both sides of the fence. This versatility may make it hard to find a partner that doesn't bore you, however. For maximum pleasure, look for a partner who is Ultraviolet as well, or maybe Blue. Greens and Reds are probably too vanilla for you.

But I promised you a more detailed analysis, so here it is. Note that most scales are twofold: There are separate values for giving (active) and receiving (passive). If you scored high on one of them, you should look for a partner who scored high on the other. If you scored high on both of them, go for someone who is similar (or for multiple partners if you're into that). If you scored low on both, this probably is not your kind of kink.

You scored 76% giving and 69% receiving on oral.

You scored 78% giving and 70% receiving on anal.

You scored 85% giving and 57% receiving on bondage.

You scored 63% giving and 52% receiving on humiliation.

You scored 89% giving and 80% receiving on pain.

You scored 82% dominance and 53% submission.

You scored 54% voyeurism and 62% exhibitionism.

Besides that, you're 75% into fetishism and 72% polysexual (i.e. interested in sex with multiple partners, whether at the same time or not). You'll probably want a partner who is similar, whether you scored high or low in these categories.

Finally, you scored 63% on autoerotic - a scale that measures your ability and/or willingness to have kinky fun without a partner. It's not exactly a matching criterion, but it's good for you if your score is high. Keep it up!

8 comments:

Pick said...

How funny. I forgot I even had that up. I'm going to have to go check out what I came up with when I did it.

Thanks for the reminder Ray! ;O{)

Anonymous said...

I find that I'm kinker than I thought; how revealing:

Blue (450 nm)
You scored 59% self-confidence and 59% bandwidth!

Pick said...

Hey Ray, I went back and checked mine out ... says I should go for a Blue or Ultraviolet. Guess we'd work out just fine bub. ;o{)

Unknown said...

we should get together as we are almost similar except for pain. I will get my cowboy hat and boots, you do the same and bring your ropes!
I will also bring voyeurs!
LOL

Ray's Cowboy said...

See everyone has abit of kink inside them all.
Thank you Pick for letting me use this one.
Ray

Pick said...

Always my pleasure Ray!

Leatherpigboy said...

Hmm gonna have to take this test when i get some time :)

Ultra Dave said...

No wonder you are a bright spot in my day!