Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dishwasher For Sale

Hi Everyone,

I feel terrible for asking, but I need your help. And who other than friends and family, can I really ask for help?
I urgently need to sell my new dishwasher. My Father is not happy that I've wasted money on this particular model and insists that I get rid of it ASAP. So, to keep the peace in the home, please consider making an offer. All offers will be considered. Would make a great gift to your loved one!
If not interested, forward to your friends for me: Thanks!
I have included a picture below.


12 comments:

RAD said...

nice!

LORDPATRICK said...

I offer a one-way air ticket to Sydney for the washer to be sent to me immediately!

Hope you've found someone nice to cuddle up to and kiss!

At 3.00a.m. this morning we had a huge storm here in Sydney. Unfortunately, it was not raining men!

LORDPATRICK said...

Hugs back to you!

It continues to rain and seems likely to continue for a couple of more days.

But we are not having snow like you are having over there! Wow!

I still want that dish washer!

witomski said...

Looks like 'll be doing a load breakfast, lunch and dinner! XXOO

Pick said...

Looks like a Top of the line "Gaytag" to me! ;o[)

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad that I can find a nice home for the washer.
Pick where have you been?
Ray

Stan said...

Fuck the dishes! I wanna tongue wash him!

Unknown said...

Be a man and stand up to your father, you are not a boy anymore J

Stephen said...

I'll be happy to cook for him if he'll do the dishes, & then of course, do him for dessert. YUM!

Leatherpigboy said...

LMFAO oh how i would love to buy that from you!!

Rusty Truck said...

That's a beaut all right, I'd give you cash on the barrelhead for that. But I want to inspect the underside first and check for leakage.

Howard in CT said...

I actually read your "ad" before scrolling to the pic - a real "Gotcha"!! That and the clothing drive, Ray, you are HOT today!!!