Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nov 1. All Saint's Day

I have decide in Honor of all Saints day, decate this to Lord Patrick. He has been a Saint to all of us....NO not because he is the oldest one of all of us. Because he always comments on our blog all of the time. He had been there to support us. And he even puts our name on his blog, letting us know he is thinking of us and protecting us. Lord Patrick thank you for being you and letting us share in your realm.
Your loyal subject.
Ray






LORD PATRICK////Visions Of Penis I think you will enoy it as much as I do.

15 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Very nice dedication.

MercuriusTJ said...

Ray that is so sweet of you.

Leatherpigboy said...

Love the King in Blue

Miss Sunshine said...

Beautifully said Ray, and I agree wholly. Delicious royalty you have here today.

Huggs
CoreyJo

Ralph said...

Thanks for today's gallery. Wish I could be one of the 'saints' in the last picture.

Stan said...

I go to Lord Patrick's blog every day religiously.

Nick said...

´great post Ray, so sweet. I try to visit his (and your) blog regularly

Westernstock said...

Lovely thought, Ray!

Koba said...

Great post! I'd like to test teh waters with dude No. 3!

DeepBlue said...

Hail to our Lordship! ;)

LORDPATRICK said...

OH! RAY! YOU ARE TOO KIND! MANY THANKS! LOVE THEM ALL! I try to be loyal to all those who visit my blog and leave a comment. If you leave a comment on my site I will always try to leave on on yours. Guess I am an old man now - 77 years old - but the sap is still rising! Two mornings ago I woke up with "morning wood"!!!!!! It had not happened for ages!!!! Thanks to all those who visit!

Butch 57 said...

Hail to all u saints and sinners!

Anonymous said...

I an not at all religious!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am glad that everyone likes Lord Patrick.

Hugs to the Man
Ray

Anonymous said...

too many blogs are bringing tears to my eyes today