Thursday, May 23, 2013

Interesting Letter From Stan

When Stan wrote me a letter stating he rode a big cock. I did not think of much about it. I was so HAPPY he finally got laid. So I wrote to him back asking who the lucky man was; where did they meet; how long did it take, you know the same old questions anyone would ask. He sent me this picture. I wrote back stating how proud I was of him. I say this to everyone; you should always be proud of the ones you love. When he said cock I thought is was one of the pictures below. not the real thing.

7 comments:

O!Daddie said...

hmmm... take a look at the impressive 'basket' on the guy holding the thingie... wouldn't mind riding what he's packin' either!!

Stan said...

I could go for a Bud Light right about now.

karl said...

I could ride a cock all day...
...and a rollercoaster.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

You and Stan crack me up!

Unknown said...

Lucky Stan! Wonderful selection of cocks! Thanks, Patrick

SickoRicko said...

Cock is good!