Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sorry Folks

I just want to let everyone know that I am not forgetting the blog. I know I do not post everyday like I should. please forgive me no this... The reason is I have a new puppy. Her name is retard......just joking on the name.. but as most of you know the young puppies are not that smart in the brains area yet. Her name is Sadie ( Say- dee). SADIE MAE is a beautiful blue Weimaraner who is starting a new life through rescue. If you can open your home to a loving, laid back girl, please consider giving her a new home. Sorry no pictures of her yet. I am trying to get her used to the house and me coming and going to work and back. When I get some pictures I will post them for everyone. Right now she is a hand full, more than anyone knows. If you want to see where JuJu, and Sadie came from the link is below. Thank to everyone for their understanding at this time.
Ray


Weimaraner Rescue of North Texas, Inc.
4347 W. Northwest Hwy, Suite 120, Box 184
Dallas, TX 75220
Phone: (972) 994-3572

www.WeimRescueTexas.org

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new baby. I guess I can find other jerk-off material somewhere else, but yours is the best!

Leatherpigboy said...

im so happy you have a new pup! Understandably you are busy!!!

lorenzolo63 said...

Oh RAY! I 'm happy for you and for SADIE MAE.I 'm sure she 'll have a good life with you.Hope you understand because my english is...oops!Everydays we visit your blog and if you havn 't published it 's not important because we visit it next days to have new pics and sensations!Thank u for that.
Lorenzo

lorenzolo63 said...

I 've visited link you 've given.Oh my god!! I 'm sure you will take care with SADIE mainly if she is emaciated.Thank 's for her.Your an angel!!!

Gearcat said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

bouncntigger said...

Congrats on the new addition Saddie to your family.

Koba said...

That's great Ray! Puppies are retards for sure, but well worth the effort! :) Sadie's found a great home!

LORDPATRICK said...

So pleased for you, Ray. I'm sure you will come to love her dearly.

Hugs, Patrickawyqx

Rich said...

Thank you for doing that, I wish I could but not allowed where I live.

red-hot-chilli said...

Ray, I couldn't be happier for you! Glad, you found a new puppy. The blog can wait! I guess all of us have to be patient until Sadie is a couple of months old ...! Enjoy!

witomski said...

Congratulations Daddy!

Unknown said...

What? A new pup? And you keeping her?? You said to open my home for her. You going to keep her, right??
I wish you all the best!

Davey65 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ralph said...

Ray, please take all of the time you need with Sadie Mae. It is so good of you to open your home to her as a Rescue Dog. I'm not quite sure, but I think you're taking her in to give her some experience in living with people... I know it's a challenge to you for several reasons, but if she goes to good home, remember, you are making this possible for her. I'm not sure I could serve as a rescue host, because it would be so hard for me to see her go to another home in the end.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Thanks guy. I am not hosting/ fostering her. Sadie is going to be here for a very long time. Thank you to everyone for your understanding.
Ray

BloggerJoe said...

Hey Ray, congrats on the new friend! I rescue cockers and my latest two have enriched mine and my partners lives immensely. Take time to enjoy and to train. See you soon!

Stephen said...

Hi Ray.
Sp happy to hear you found a new puppy.