Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sorry For Not Posting

Hey guys, Just a note to say I am sorry I am not posted in several days. Trying not to kill Sadie. Also The house has new carpet in it. I never new how long it would take, now I get to put the house back together again. This part is a headache. I have Living Room, Dinning Room, and my room (yes boys, it is called the Master Bedroom), done. I have the the other guest rooms and office to do. Sadie think she is trying to help, and I praise her for bringing me things out of the other rooms; instead of eating them. I do take her for her walks twice a day still. Have to go, she is waiting for the morning walk now.

Thanks for the understanding.
Ray

7 comments:

Koba said...

I know what it's like! We had our whole house painted inside last winter, which meant taking everything off the walls and moving everything else into the middle of the rooms. And we have 2 dogs... I'm glad we won't have to do that again for a while! Good luck putting the rest of your place back together :)

LORDPATRICK said...

Don't worry about not posting! You and Sadie come first! There are always very good reasons not to post every day.

Hugs,

Patrick

BloggerJoe said...

I just assumed the non-post was Sadie inspired ;) . No worries. Take care!

Ralph said...

I need new carpeting but have so much stuff, I'd have to organize it, and call the movers to take everything out before anything could be done.

You never have to apologize for adjusting your schedule to Sadie's needs.

Leatherpigboy said...

Hang in and hope that Sadie learns quickly for you :)

Stan said...

sounds like fun Ray.

Ray's Cowboy said...

thanks guys for understanding
Ray