Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

I just saw a wonderful movie for all ages. It gives a new face on the old Snow White Movies. The Costumes are beyond wonderful. Julia does an outstanding job. But I have to say Sebastian Saraceno, who plays Wolf, in the movie..got me going. He is a HOT Man. The Char is wonderful and it shows him bear chested as well. I almost fell in love with him. You gotta see this movie. Sebastian Saraceno got me going a little to much. Other than that I would give it 5 stars rating. I thought it was wonderful.










9 comments:

Unknown said...

We saw the movie as well and I agree with you Ray I liked the costumes. Julia Roberts played evil very well.

4 stars for me.

Carol.

O!Daddie said...

so you have a 'thing' for 'little people'? Well, I think Wee Man from Jackass is kinda hot.. LOL

Anonymous said...

haven't seen the film (yet), but reading your glowing review I sure WILL ... soon! (if only for this Sebastian character ... who does indeed look a stunner!)

LORDPATRICK said...

Thanks for the tip! Must see!

Butch 57 said...

Still perfer the cowbys. Sexier!

Anonymous said...

I caught the flick. He definatly made me do a double take!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Make me do more than a double take.

I do hope you enjoy the movie.

Hugs
Ray

Anonymous said...

Just watched last night. Julia was great, as always, and the wolf and cowboy were the hottest of the seven. Got to see the prince shirtless lots too!

bancito said...

Ray??? Did we watch the same movie?? I agree that it was visually stunning (costumes were incredible!) and Julia was at her snarkiest best. I enjoy a good satire and I am EASILY (!!) entertained, but after a while, it became just silly and lame.