Sunday, January 20, 2013

Movie

I normally do not talk about movies. I have to say I really like this movie. Gay Theme. Won several honors. Frontal nudity (may I say the Main Person is hung). Touching , feeling, and all around wonderful. I did not like the ending though, and I am not going to tell anyone about the movie. I hate it when you want to see a movie and then someone spoils it for you, but telling you more about it. Just watch it. and let me know. Hope everyone is having a great day. Hugs Ray PS Thanks to Netflix for the movie rental

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the hot tip! will check it out!

Stan said...

I'll look for it.

LORDPATRICK said...

Never heard of it! Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Looked for it on a couple torrent sites, but didn't find it; any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

I've watched it before on You Tube. Here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1mypHm9vCs

Koba said...

Definitely put it on my list! Thanks, buddy!

Butch 57 said...

Will check it ou