Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update, But still Pary For My Mother

Just got home and thought I would update everyone. She is in ICU She Has A Central Line On 3 IV's one of them is Levophed, which is used for patients with critical hypotension. Also she has an infection, and Pneumonia. She was sitting today in the chair for a little while. I really will not post unless Ihear something good or bad for you guys. Going back down there to spend time with my Mother and Father. I do hope everyone undestands. As long as she is in ICU; I am there for her. Hugs Ray. Ps there was a person who said he would pray for my Mother but not a Christain God. AS long as your God hears you; I am OK with it. I will take all of the prayers I can get. No matter what. Prayer, positive thoughts, lighting candles, or whatever you do please do it. Thanks

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update Ray,you alla re in my prayers,hears praying for a quick recovery and hope she gets get better quickly...

Anonymous said...

Ray, Will pray for a quick recovery. Take care of yourself and Dad. T.

Violet Ice said...

Positive thoughts and wishes your way. The sun came out along I35 today. Hopefully a sign of good things to come.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Ray. I have been checking every couple hours just to see if you had some news. My prayers will keep coming for all of you. I know how important our Moms are to us.
Hugs to you both buddy,
Jim

O!Daddie said...

'111' is my lucky number and I pass it on to you and your family today. HUGZ, Jeff

Unknown said...

I am still thinking of you my buddy. Take a break from here and spend time with mom! Still sending prayers and thoughts to you!

SickoRicko said...

Take care of yourself and your mother and your dad. Don't worry about us.

Jack Scott said...

I understand what you're going through Ray. It is never easy.

Hang in there. Best wishes to you and prayers for your Mom.

Jack Scott

BloggerJoe said...

We're all pulling for you, Ray. Hopes and wishes for the best outcome. Don't forget to take care of yourself. Hugs.

Butch 57 said...

our prayers are there for you

Anonymous said...

I pray for you and your mother

karl said...

I know what youre going thru, Ray; horrendous, and that isnt the half of it, believe me.
I wish your mother and yourself ALL the best wishes anyone could give.
xxxxxxx
Karl.

uptonking said...

Wishing you and your mother the ver best. Peace to you both. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Sergio said...

Ten mucha fe, fe en Dios que es la fuente de la vida y de la salud y pide, pide mucho, verás que Dios nuestro señor escuchará tus ruegos y tu mamita sanará. Saludos y afectuosos abrazos de Sergio J de México.

LORDPATRICK said...

My prayers are with you and your mother in a very special way. Patrick

Anonymous said...

Please know in thought at least, our arms are around your shoulders. Prayers and hugs.

Anonymous said...

Keep being strong, Ray, and rest assured that your mom is in all our thoughts and prayers!

Koba said...

Thinking of your and your family at this time, my friend!

Westernstock said...

Prayers and sympathy, Ray. Just seen this post on your mother, as I was travelling. Hugs, Paul

Anonymous said...

Your mother has been and will continue to be in my prayers. Take care of yourself as well.