Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog Or Gym

While I was gone for a week. I thought about going to the gym. You know gettign into shape. Looking good for summer. Then I thought of all of you on the blog waiting for me. I went down to the local gym and asked about it. I got the tour of the place. you know everyone was real nice. All of the men in the locker room treated me wonderful and talk to me. They were so freindly. Making me feel I was at home. I had a very HARD time thinking about which one should I do. Gym or blog. The more I thought about it; the harder it got for me. So Yesterday I made up my mind. I am back blogging, sorry guys at the gym, but thank you for being so warm and freindly to me.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

AH! You knew that we needed you! But then I'm sure there are quite a few hot guys at the gym! Hugs, Patrick

O!Daddie said...

I've made the same decision a number of times and have 'blog ass' as the expected consequence ;>(

Anonymous said...

Ray, I would join you at the gym anytime my friend! Of course I would also join you in the bedroom or anywhere you wanted me! Glad your back buddy.

Stan said...

I do both gym and blog. Of course I don't work anymore so that makes it a little easier to do. This looks like quite a gym! Not much of this goes on at mine unfortunately.

SickoRicko said...

Hot pix!

karl said...

All the guys at my local gym look like drug-dealing Mafioso, with their dark spectacle wearing. Not to mention the sweaty lardasses who look ready to keel over.

Nah....blog!

iama{GAY}tkeeper said...

GYM

Koba said...

I'm with Stan - I do both. Well mostly I bike in the basement and swim and a pool, but I still blog! ;-) Multi-task, my friend, multi-task!

Westernstock said...

Thank you for preferring us to the guys that made you hard!

Butch 57 said...

well a good work out could help you blog in to your 90's

Anonymous said...

... though I agree with Butch, I'm a procrastinator myself and Know how hard it is ... (when you can get HARD so easily doing other things ... LOL).