Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update

Thank you everyone for your prayers, thoughts and kind words.. Jon is going to have a trach put in and a peg tube. I went to go see him today. never wanted to brake down and cry like I did today. having a freind like this, an ex., but mostly a freind. To see someone very strong seeming so weak at this point. Spent time with him in CCU and visiting with his mother. Talked to the nurse for several minutes. I do not know if he i sgetting better or what, but I am praying that he will. Knowing someone for over 20yrs of your life, makes it hard....knowing there is nothing I really can not do, except be there and hold his hand and pray. I talk to him; hoping he can hear me, since they have him sedated.

Again thank you everyone.
Ray

10 comments:

mike and glenn studio city said...

Ray, hang in there. We are thinking positive thoughts. Get a hug as often as you can.
Mike and Glenn studio city

Butch 57 said...

the few days will be worst that days down the line, hold strong!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Mike and Glenn, thanks for the thoughts.
Butch I fully understand were you are coming from and I do thank you . I do hope everything turn out for the best.
Ray

Ruffy said...

Ray, so sorry to hear! I haven't had a chance to catch up on my blogs, and here I missed something very important. My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and you! I am sure he knows you are there! Just being there and providing positive support and energy is what he needs! Please let me know if there is anything I can do! Big, Huge Bear Hugs!
Ruffy

Ultra Dave said...

I hope everything turns around for him! Stay stong!

Stan said...

I'm sending positive, healing vibes Jon's way Ray. And to you stay strong Buddy.

Neil said...

Still praying for him. Hang in there and keep us updated.

Koba said...

I'm holding him, his mother, and you in my thoughts and prayers. I've just gone through a harrowing hospital experience with my mother, so I can certainly relate somewhat.

Know that many people are rooting for you guys!

All the best, buddy.

Joe Z said...

I'm sorry Ray, I hope everything goes well. I will pray for Jon.

Joez

Ray's Cowboy said...

Will let everyone know. I am going to the hospital today and check on him.
Ray