Saturday, July 25, 2009

Going Out Of Town

Howdy from Dallas, Texas. I just wanted to let everyone to know I am going to be away from the computer starting today.. be back on Monday. I am going to see my parents... It is my mother's birthday. I will get to see both of my parents. My mother and daddy. ( no not that kind of Dadddy).. If I bought anyone to my parents house I would intro you to my parents in this fashion. I wold like you to meet my Mother Dolly, and my daddy, Cliff. I know Ruffy you would be giggling at this time, but he not that kind of Daddy. He is very handsome do not get me wrong. but not that kind of Daddy. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. See you on Monday.

Hugs
Ray..
.
.
.
.
PS Now you see why the next post is making some kind of pun on Daddy.

11 comments:

Adonis said...

Enjoy your staying at home.
A big hug from boiling Athens, Greece

Leatherpigboy said...

Have a great time with your family and i hope your Mother has a great Bday! :)

Butch 57 said...

have a safe trip!

Pick said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! Have a lovely weekend my friend.

Stan said...

Have a safe trip and a good visit with the family Ray.
Hugs,
Stan

glen_mc said...

Ray,

I echo all the above sentiments.

LORDPATRICK said...

Family is just so important. Hope your weekend is great!

Koba said...

Hope you have a great visit and that you mom has a super Birthday!

Joe Z said...

Have a great time Ray.
We'll be waiting for you.

Joez

Ruffy said...

Have an awesome trip and be a good boy!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Ihave a wonderful time. My Mother had a GREAT birthday weekend. Thanks everyone for you thoughts while I was away.
Ray