Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blondes..Do They Have More Fun???







A Sheriff in a small town in Texas walks
out in the street and sees

a blonde haired cowboy coming toward him
with nothing on but his

cowboy hat, his gun and his boots, He
arrests him for indecent
exposure.

As he is locking him up, he asks Why in
the world are walking around like this?

The cowboy says, Well it's like this Sheriff.....

I was in this bar down the road and this handsome
readhead asks me to out to his motorhome with him.
So I did.

We go inside and he pulls off his shirt and vest and
asks me to pull off my shirt...... So I did

Then he pulls off his tight Wranglers and asks me to pull
off my Wranglers... ....

So I did.

Then he pulls off his undies and asks me to pull off my shorts...
So I did.

Then he gets on the bed and looks at me kinda of sexy and says,

Now go to town Cowboy..

And here I am.

Son of a gun. Blonde Men do exist




9 comments:

JB said...

I don't know, but I know that We can have lots of fun with them

Stan said...

LMAO! Good one Ray! I love blonds, brunettes etc. it's all good to me. I just love men period.

Pick said...

I was REALLY blond till I was 12 or 13 years old ... the remnants of "airheadism" remain however. LOL

Ralph said...

Ray... Blessings twice received this Sunday!!! First "Prudy Cowboys" that I have already thanked you for...

And now Blondes... I choose to "Go to town" with # 2... Thanks!!!!!

Ruffy said...

I'm with Pick on this, I was a blond until i hit about 8 and then my hair went dirty blond/brown. now I'm just salt and pepper..but its all good!

Koba said...

I wouldn't run away from any of these dudes! Specially the fella in the Calvin Klein drawers!

Leatherpigboy said...

LMAO thats funny! love it

Ultra Dave said...

Funny and hot pics to boot!

LORDPATRICK said...

Sorry I'm late today. Had a few busy days! Everyone else has got in before me!

If I have to choose, I'll have the one at the end of the top row! WOOF!