Monday, October 26, 2009

JuJu, My Dog

Thank you everyone for your love and support. JuJu went into the oral surgeon's office today at 06:45. Came out about 17:30 (5:30PM) Was under the knife for 3 hours. They cut out part of her jaw 2 and 1/2 inches. I put her in the ER Hopst for pets about 19:00 (7:00PM) were they are going to keep her for 12 hours to make sure she makes it. The Oral Vet say she has about a 95% chance to make it. So I am not worried the Hopst stay is to make sure she has IV Meds and to keep her hydrated.
I am going to bed. I am beyond dead. Again thank you for the support you guys have given.
Hugs
Ray

12 comments:

The MaleSack said...

Glad to hear your pup is doing well. It's not easy taking your dog into the vet for surgery. But I am happy that things are positive. Take care of her!

Steve the fisherman said...

Sounds like things will turn out ok, so please take care and get some rest. I know with my critters, they can say "thank you" in a million ways & I'm sure JuJu knows how much you care and love her.

Russ Manley said...

Poor little dawg, I hope JuJu will get well soon....take care of yourself too. I would be exhausted with worry too if it was my baby.

Anonymous said...

Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself so that you are better able to care for JuJu.

John

Butch 57 said...

poor dog, I hope is up and chasing cats soon!

JOHN said...

Just came across your blog.Good luck with your dog.Its mentally draining waiting and stressing all that time. Stop by my blog if you get free time.Take care and have a good week
JOHN

Pick said...

Thinking of both of you guys Ray. So happy she's got the surgery part behind her. Keep us posted on how she (and you) are doing.

HUGS!

Leatherpigboy said...

So glad that it went ok and hope that you were able to get some rest. My thoughts are still with ya both Ray!

Ultra Dave said...

I'm so glad to hear that Ray! Thinking of you and her today!

Unknown said...

Hey Ray I am glad things are working out for you dog! I am sending positive energy your way for both of you!
Hugs, TJ

David said...

All good thoughts for you both Ray.

Dean Grey said...

Ray!

I'm sorry to hear about JuJu. That sounds like MAJOR surgery!

Wishing you both the best!

-Dean