Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sorry Folks

I am getting ready for the holidays. I am Christmas Shopping. I hope I got the right size for you guys. Please take pictures for me so I can make sure they fit well. I do hope I have everyone sizes correct.
Hugs
Ray



For Lord Patrick. who is going away on vacation. He needs a new suit and a tux for all of those fancies night time functions. Hope you have a safe and wonderful time. God's Speed my friend




For Jon. A Cowboy hat and belt. I know he need something to help keep him in touch with cowboys.



For Carrol. I know he likes bears.


For Rick (Torn Jeans) since he has move. He might be looking for a new job. A sharp tie can't hurt.



For Butch (Sir to you pigs). Thought he might could use a new jock strap, the old one has wholes in it, when I saw him at the bars the other night.



For Karl ... Who may needs some new riding gear. You never know when you may need to break a new Stud horse in.



For Kobs. Some new underwear. I figure he goes commando to much. Maybe this will help abit when he dresses up.



For Stan. Since it is getting to be winter time up there. I thought he might need a new robe.


For LBP, I thin he might be able to use a new harness.


For Nick, because where he is it is summer time. A new swim suit never hurts


For Ruffy (enough said)



For Rick (Sick Ricko Crap) New sheets makes everyone feel good


For Adamn. I foot rub. I think he might enjoy it. Hope you are feeling better


Enhanced Masculinity - Christian Man to Man
For he make us think about life outside the box. Here is some running shorts. Go for it



To Sean (JUST A JEEP GUY) A New Necklace. Something pretty to wear



I am sorry if I forgot any one. I am still Christmas shopping.

12 comments:

Nick said...

oooh sexy speedo..I need to get this one lol thanks Ray

karl said...

Thats a lovely thought; thank you very much, Ray. Dont forget to spoil yourself too when youre out buying presents...something rich and decadent, you'll love it.
[[[hugs]]].

Leatherpigboy said...

Thanks for thinking of us all Ray!!! LMAO!!

DeepBlue said...

That cowboy is perfect. You don't need to wrap him up. And you can come to my place and play with him anytime you want... Mom have always told me to share my toys!
;)~
Hugs
Jon

Ur-spo said...

hohoho
aren't you the generous Santa's helper!

LORDPATRICK said...

Got a cortisone injection in the bum this morning. It seems to have done the trick. No pain at present! I was a bit scared when the doctor said to the nurse " I'll need a longer needle than that"! It hurt but not too much!

I'm all packed! The taxi (cab) is ordered and I'm ready to leave (11.30a.m. Australian Eastern Summer Time)!

Hugs,

Patrick

SickoRicko said...

Thank you for thinking of me! Looks like you had fun shopping.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Glad that so far everyone likes the presents.

Ray

Stan said...

Thank you Ray!~

Butch 57 said...

love the pics and I love that Jock! I would wear if all the time Ray, your have great taste and understanding in your gift selectons!

Unknown said...

Oh Ray! You are too thoughtful to think of me! Thank you!!
You are the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Muy elegante el de la foto nĂºmero 2