Friday, May 11, 2012

Cowboy Motel Almost Ready Folks

Foot Man


Attenedent To Park Your Car, Mark


Lauggage Handler


Concierge, Hank


Front Desk Man


Hotel Operator


Bartendar


Chief


Maid Service


Horse "Bare Back" Instructor


Meditaion Class Instructor

Gen. Mang.



I think I have all of the staff I need at the moment. But Feel Free To Email Your Resume, and I will check you out, to see if I have something open. I am going to decorate the rooms next. I do hope everyone wants to stay at my motel.

11 comments:

Tim said...

Ray, you could never have enough staff like that! Do all those guys sleep in the bunkhouse?, I could be the bed maker! ;)

Unknown said...

Great staff, can I work in the kitchen.

Carol.

Unknown said...

Oh damn! I love to work there! It would be a dream cum true! To be around all those men and you! I will send you a dozen of my resume to make sure you hire me!

Stan said...

Please let us know when you'll be taking reservations!

Butch 57 said...

I want to be HR director and see is this guys past our test! love the pics Ray!

karl said...

I could work security...
no, really, I could WORK security!

No one would be able to steal anything when Im around. I search everything.
No, really....EVERYTHING.

LORDPATRICK said...

I could be in charge of entertainment! Get all those hot male strippers in each night and you can choose the one you want to sleep with you!

Koba said...

Staff is not notch, but it's service that counts! Can I rely on you for that?

Westernstock said...

Nice creative and cheering post. I could meditate for a long time on those jeans on the meditation man.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Koba I give good service. I am glad that you Men like my staff.

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Looks like a fabulous place to stay!