Friday, June 13, 2014

Life At The Manor

Something Strange Is Going At Lord Patrick's Manor. Ever Since He Gave Up His House To His Nephew And Moved Into Town; People At The Manor Are Not As Freindly AS They Were. They cover Themselves Up, like They Are Ashamed Of Themselves. When Lord Patrick Had The Manor. People Were Free Living, Happy, Smiling, and Gay (the happy way, you sickoes). They Did Not Mind you Seeing Them And Talking To Them, But Now They Seem To Be Living Under A Dark Cloud. Some Of Them Have Asked me To Talk To Lord Patrick, Which I have Done. People At The Manor When Lord Patrick Was There Seemed Happier. Do Not Know What To Say Now.

10 comments:

Xersex said...

#5 fantastic
#10: a sleeping angel!

just to let you know

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/06/a-little-rest-for-xersex-un-peu-de.html

O!Daddie said...

Ummm... we're all hanging onto our nutz waiting for the next installment !!

SickoRicko said...

Great post!

Stan said...

You should hire them all to work on your Ranch.

Unknown said...

Does that mean thenLord is the best cock sucker in the world? They only save themselves for him!?? No fair. I'm with Stan, hire them and you can suck them all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, when "Playgirl" stopped showing Cock, their "gay" subcribers STOPPED Buying and weren't very gay (happy):(:(

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

which one(s) can I have?

Unknown said...

All right! But have a look at what has happened around the village since I moved there. Nude men lying around, nude men shopping, nude men mowing lawns. Now if the guys at the Manor want a job in the village I'm sure I can arrange that. Hugs, my friend, Patrick

Anonymous said...

That'a boy LORD PATRICK, I always need to see cock. Small, medium, large, cut, uncut, hang to the left, hang to the left, thick, love it all. Long live the Cock.

Unknown said...

Can I just RIDE like a Bull?
PLEASE!#!##!!##!!!