Saturday, March 15, 2008

2 WEEKS

I have 2 weeks before I go to my new job. YEA. I have not been happy where I am now; for allot of reasons. A freind told this lady about me, and the lady and I started talking. After a couple of minutes, the lady said I think I know you. (UMMM never did a lady at this age, just me being gay). we talked for abit more, she asked if I work at Blah Blah Blah, and I said yes. She told me she was my old boss there. All I have to do is fill out the paper work and I have the job. I recieved a 2 dollar more raise. It will be new for me. See if you always do your best, they remember you.








6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You deserve it.

Ruffy said...

Congrats! See, you're never supposed to burn your bridges!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Thanks to both of you. and I agree with you on that Ruffy

Alex said...

Congratulations on the new job and good luck with it (though I'm sure you won't need it!)

xilegay said...

It's great!...you deserve it...
BTW the picture with the 2 nurses and a patient shows the way you take care of a sick person?...if so!...I'm ready to go under the weather my stud! ( Lol )

Ray's Cowboy said...

Thanks every one. I try my best when I am working.

Xilegay any time you want a sponge bath like that I am here for you.
Hugs to Everyone.
Ray