Monday, March 2, 2009

Test Time

I got this from ULTRA DAVE... If you have nto check out is blog do so, you would enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks Dave..
.
.
.
.
.
.
http://www.okcupid.com/the-dating-persona-test




Steady & mature. You are The Gentleman.



The Gentleman
Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLM)






For anyone looking for an even-keeled, considerate lover, you’re their man. You’re sophisticated. You know what you want both in a relationship and outside of it. You have a substantial romantic side, and you’re experienced enough sexually to handle yourself in that arena, too. Your future relationships will be long-lasting; you’re classic “marrying material,” a prize in the eyes of many.

It’s possible that behind it all, you’re a bit of a male slut. Your best friends know that in relationships you’re fundamentally sex-driven. You’re a safe, reliable guy, who does get laid. In a lot of ways, you’re like a well-worn, comfortable pair of socks. Did you ever jack off into one of those? All the time.

Your ideal mate is NOT a nut-job. He is giving and loving, like you, but also experienced.

http://www.okcupid.com/the-dating-persona-test

http://www.okcupid.com/the-dating-persona-test

4 comments:

Ultra Dave said...

You're welcome Ray! I enjoy your blog and the comments you leave on mine. Seems we've much in common. Maybe one day we will meet in person!

Word Verification: bless

T.E.W. said...

I could have told you that! Hey 80 followers, my numbers never go above 23 before they start dropping off, guess your the bride and I am the brides maid and never the bride! Seriously though if anyone deserves a large following it is you, your the best.

Juan K Manei said...

your blog = my blog

No hablo inglés.

Besos

Butch 57 said...

I thought it was about taking the test, I am the "last man on earth" I guess because I am a total slut.