Friday, November 12, 2010

Sotheby's Auction

OK guys/Men.. My birthday and Christmas is coming up. I thought you being fine gentlemen that you might want to gether up your money and buy me this little bobble for my Birthday and Christmas. Since they are so close together. I know I can count on you Men and boys to get this for me. And I promise to act supprised when I get it. Thanks everyone.
Hugs
Ray

http://www.sothebys.com/app/live/lot/LotDetail.jsp?lot_id=159646671





LOT 550

FROM A PRIVATE COLLECTION
- EXCEPTIONALLY IMPORTANT AND EXQUISITE FANCY INTENSE PINK DIAMOND


The fancy intense pink round-cornered rectangular step-cut diamond weighing 24.78 carats, set between shield-shaped diamond shoulders, in platinum, as a ring, size 55½.



Accompanied by GIA report no. 2115100354 stating that the diamond is Fancy Intense Pink, Natural Colour, VVS2 Clarity, together with an additional GIA worksheet stating that the diamond may be Potentially Flawless after repolishing.

Further accompanied by a GIA type classification report ,stating that this stone is a Type IIa pink diamond. ' Type IIa pink diamonds are very rare in nature, often have relatively few inclusions and are noted for their mostly homogenous colour in the rough (..).'




27,000,000—38,000,000 CHF

9 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Well Ray now thats understated LOL! If you wore that everyone would think your a raging flaming bottom pig like ummm me! :) But I hope someone likes you enough to put a ring on it...

Stan said...

you Texans sure like everything BIG! LOL!

Butch 57 said...

Ray we should get a fake pink diamonds for this two boys - LPB and Stan! LOL It's crazy the price.

glen_mc said...

Don't you already have a "pink ring"?? LOL!!

Lucien said...

Oh shoot I had already bought it for you but found out its just not the ring size for you Ray - so I sent it back too bad

Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen said...

$276,000 is the low estimate? Yow! Champagne taste and a beer budget?

Ray's Cowboy said...

LPB just try me. I will prove you wrong with the ring.
Stan the bigger the better as they alwaysed said.
Glen not yet. many other rings. mostlyin the wrongs areas where no-one can see.
Lucien, I can make adjustments, trust me.
Stephen why did you think I ask everyone to get it for me. I fully understand where you come from.

Ray

Koba said...

38 Million Swiss Francs? You're worth it buddy!