Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Am Back, Second Happy Bastille Day

Ok, I am back. Dad was rushed to the ER to do bee stings. He got about 20 of them on the face and neck. He started to go into Anaphylactic Shock. Mother rushed him in her car, which was faster then waiting on an Ambulance, living out in the country. After that got him and trying to keep his B/P up for several days. He is in a private room where he is flirting with the female nurses; which means he is feeling allot better. Mother really does not care is he flirts. She baths him and does everything for him since she is a nurse as well. I want to say thank you all who have done what you have done. I am back safe and sound.

Second Happy Bastille Day to all of our French bloggers


21 comments:

Ralph said...

I am so glad to hear that your dad is doing all right now. This was surely very scary for you and your mother.

DeepBlue said...

How amazing. I recall going to a bee keeper and walking around the hives and bee flying all over and I didn't get sting once! I guess it has to do with the kind of bees: some are less agressive!
Anyways, I'm happy everything is back to normal.

BTW, great Bastille post! I'm sure you and I could make the greatest fireworks with that french boy!
Hugs
Jon

Stan said...

Thank goodness your Dad's okay. I was worried about him. Yeah you don't want to mess with Texas bees!

glen_mc said...

GOOD to hear all is OK and WELCOME back!!

Leatherpigboy said...

Ray so glad he is doing well and flirting is always a good sign. Very happy that you are ok too.

Miss Sunshine said...

So glad to hear your Dad's okay. Bee's can be nasty.

I do like watching fireworks (hint Jon)!!

CoreyJo

Anonymous said...

That's great news and I hope I still flirt when I'm his age!

LORDPATRICK said...

Great news for you!

Nick said...

glad to read this Ray :) and glad you're back

Damien said...

Glad to hear your poppa is ok.

Blessings.

red-hot-chilli said...

happy to hear that all's well!

Adam said...

thank God all is OK with your daddy Ray :)

Paul said...

glad your dad is on the way to recover again. Have a great weekend.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Thank guys. It really does mean allot to me.

Hugs
Ray

Rosman said...

Hi Ray, I am so glad your Dad is doing better and glad you are well too. Wishing you and your parents all the best.

Rosman said...

That french dude is HOT...hope all had a fun Bastille Day.

Tim said...

I am very glad that you are relieved Ray.

love, Tim

karl said...

Im pleased for you and your family that everythings turned out well.
regards
Karl.

Koba said...

Glad you're dad is okay and that you are back in the saddle!

SickoRicko said...

Glad to hear that your dad's doing better!

Bruno said...

Am glad your dad is doing well. Know how dangerous bee stings can be, just recently a farmer near my home died from two stings. He had never even been allergic. What a good son you are to drop everything and run. Glad you're back.