Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dallas, Texas

I thought I would show abit of my town off to you. Dallas, Texas is a nice place, and has allot offer. Home of Neiman's Marcus, Mary Kay (for you girls), Dallas Cowboys. Texas Rangers, Southfork Ranch (Ewing Ranch for those old enought to remeber JR and the rest),Six Flags over Texas,State Fair of Texas, OU/ Texas Game, Arts, and allot of different things to do. I have not done all of these, but what I have done I hope you enjoy.
Hugs
Ray























5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I've passed through Dallas a few times when I lived in Houston many, many years ago.

Anonymous said...

I love Dallas! That city was my home for 7.5 years before I moved back to Washington State! How I miss the Big "D"!!!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hope both of you enjoy Big "D". I think we should all show abit of were we live.
Thank youonce again.
Ray

Ruffy said...

Thanks for sharing Ray, well I live in a small town in NJ, so other than it being established in 1768, there isn't much else to share.
As for Texas, my two half sisters live down there; houston and paris.
Never been to texas myself- maybe I need a vacation.
Licks
Ruffy

Anonymous said...

Well, like I be calling "home" Sacramento. As for Dallas, well, it sure looks like a great place to visit, but not sure I'd want to live there!

And can't stand the Cowboys!
(sorry Ray - lol)