Thursday, October 11, 2012

Decorating The House

Decorating the house for the holidays can be overwhelming for some. I love it. Doing the yard inside the house.
Lucky I had help this year. These two Men asked if they could help me this year. I think they wanted a little more than just decorating the house
I think they wanted to see what kind of candy I was given out. . . .
So now I am finished. I am going to sit and look at all of my decorations. Have a cup of my favorite drink and watch a movie.
or
My two new freinds are staying to watch the movie as well. I hope it is not to scary for them

4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

love the scarecrow... seen it b/4 and it always makes me smile !!

Unknown said...

I agree Ray, it's lots of work but when you enjoy it then it's fun to do.

#7 can come to my house for a treat, mine of course.

Carol.

Stan said...

I'm going to have to come down there for some tricks and treats too.

Fountaskpyy said...

How do i send a fax from australia to germany? Yahoo!7 Answers. code when dialling from Australia: 0011 (Voice calls) 0015 (Fax calls Telstra) 0018 (Telstra special rates) 0019 (Fax calls Singtel Optus The country code to. Fax Cover Sheets How To Information eHow com. A fax cover sheet works as a cover letter for any type of document sent over a fax machine. Most fax cover sheets include the name, address and phone number of the sender as well. fax cover sheet template word Results for: fax cover sheet. fax cover sheet template word Results for: fax cover sheet template word. Did You Mean. fax cover sheet template word 2007 fax cover sheet template word 2011 fax. Works: Fax Cover Sheet Template Contains Misspelling. The Works for Windows Fax Cover Sheet template contains a misspelling. The word FACSIMILIE in the title should actually be FACSIMILE. If not, you have to spend hours locating the fax machine. Affordable internet fax services