Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Costumes

For Sean. I still want to unravel the clothe and find what is underneath al lof that.
Here are some more just for everyone to try to play nice and pick out an outfit. I am going to have one hell-a-ball when I have my Halloween party.
Jon, (Deep Blue) Maybe a wieght trainer.
Rick (Torn Jeans), he keeps clowing around about his truck and never getting it fixed.
Butch. He is a partier.
Stan, Maybe Pan.. I hear Stan was a horny all of the time.
Maybe a cute Teady Bear fro me to cuddle with.
Lord Patrick, No proper Man goes outside to ride without a riding hat.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll take the bear out for some tricks.

Carol.

Butch 57 said...

Some nice costumes. Like the two pilots very hot and hard

Anonymous said...

I'd find it hard to be a mummy when I really want a daddy.

Anonymous said...

the bear's the one for me! Naturally!

Jon DeepBlue said...

We'll have to find YOU a very special costume Ray!

Well, it's Halloween... it'S supposed to be scary! ;)

Hugs
Jon

LORDPATRICK said...

I hope the blond guy with the orange coat will be at the party.

Unknown said...

Perfect and I am a nudist too!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hopefully everyone can pick a good costume out.

Hugs
Ray