Friday, October 19, 2012

Decorating The House

Decorating the house for the holidays can be overwhelming for some. I love it. Doing the yard inside the house.
Lucky I had help this year. These two Men asked if they could help me this year. I think they wanted a little more than just decorating the house
I think they wanted to see what kind of candy I was given out. . . .
So now I am finished. I am going to sit and look at all of my decorations. Have a cup of my favorite drink and watch a movie.
or
My two new freinds are staying to watch the movie as well. I hope it is not to scary for them

7 comments:

Stan said...

I hope your "helpers" will be around when it's time to take all that stuff down.

Tim said...

I never knew you could do so much with a pumpkin! ;)

Unknown said...

Wow! I can only imagine how your house looks! Hope you will share some pics of how it is decorated.

Butch 57 said...

love the mooning scarecrow! and like to get some of that one guys candy

cum.lover said...

Loving the little video, Ray! You're the one on the right, the giver, I assume?

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the results!

Ur-spo said...

I am rather found of Maleficent. Some of her ilk showed up at my baptism too.