Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm Back

You know what month this is???? October which means holidays are with us now. You know how I love the holidays. Starting with Holloween. Then Thanksgiveing, then Chirstmas. I have been thinking about all of the holidays. So I made you some Breakfast to start you day out.
I hate it when Stan is cold; I went to the store to buy this one for Stan. I thought long and hard. I had to go to My Mother for help. Seems both of us really do not want to see Stan cold.
So My Mother went back and made him a new one. I do hope Stan likes it.
Hope everyone has a great and wonderful day. Hugs Ray

11 comments:

Stan said...

Thanks Ray! I don't think I can fill it out like these guys do though.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I bet you could and even more, Stan. I really do not want you to get cold this winter.

Hugs
Ray

O!Daddie said...

share and share alike, i always say :>)~

lorenzolo63 said...

VERY NICE.THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I would not wear macrame, looks like my grand mothers doily.

Ray, are your parents far from all the floods in Texas? I was watching the news and it doesn't look good. So I thought about you visiting.

Carol.

Anonymous said...

... please tell me, where can I join that Knitting Circle???? I want one just like that!

Unknown said...

Yeh! I want one too! And should be a perfect fit for Stan. Glad you are back! Hope your parents are well

Anonymous said...

Fuck - that nitted number is one hell of a fashion item to be wearing this season!!! Can't wait for it to arrive by mail order, and on Friday, I'll wear when I go to the baths ... I bet that'll get people's attention! (LOL)

karl said...

We have something here in England called the Full English [Breakfast].
It consists of a sausage [a cock] and two eggs [testicles] first thing in the morning.
The tea is optional.

Koba said...

I'm teabagging Karl - whether he likes it or not!
Good to have yuo back, Ray!

LORDPATRICK said...

Pass on the breakfast! Now that Summer is almost here I can leave my cock and balls warmer off!